Current Research Projects
1. Studying the influence of Leap Motion sensor in hand therapy with patients with tunel carpal (Marília, Nathalia, Emanuella);
2. 3D-Game for stimulate patients in hand therapy (Marília, Nathalia, Emanuella);
3. Development of a Virtual Goniometer using Leap motion sensors (Renno);
Sensors and Actuators
4. Piezoelectret sensors applied on low pressure measurements (Leandro and Ewerton);
5. Development of new piezoelectret sensors (Yuri – USP São Carlos).
6. Development of a humidity sensor using piezoelectrets (Leandro);
7. 3D-printig technology used on development of piezoelectrets (Dr. Yuri Assagra and Janisley);
8. Smart-Home – development of automatization system for controlling day-life devices at home (Ewerton, Leandro and Jefferson);
9. Smart-Home – security control system, using NRF24L01 modules (Caio Albuquerque);
10. New ceramic sensors for smart-home autonomous irrigation system (Smith and Jordy);
11. Influence of UV light in sunglass lenses, how different countries deals with its regulations (Prof. Ruy and Liliane Ventura from USP São Carlos).